Learning Agreement of IDmap Institute
Learning Agreement (Hereinafter: “Agreement”)
Between: The Institute of Identity Research (IDmap) Ltd, a duly registered Israeli Company, whose principle place of business is Tel Aviv, Israel
Yourself, a valid legal entity whose registration details entered in the applicable web-forms (Hereinafter: “You”)
bind you into this Agreement.
WHEREAS IDmap provides distance learning services, and on-line courses and Diploma Studies;
AND WHEREAS You wish to enroll to IDmap’s distance learning services and on-line courses;
AND WHEREAS You examined and inspected IDmap’s services and found them to your full satisfaction.
THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and the applicable laws, Parties wish to enter into this agreement with good faith and best efforts.
- Scope of this Agreement: IDmap shall provide You with eLearning services and instruct You in the learning programs You select through the applicable web-forms and platforms. Learning programs shall be available through web-pages, on-line chats, video instructions and/or any other media that IDmap may deem appropriate at the course’s syllabus. IDmap shall provide you, prior to enrollment, a written excerpt of the course, it’s materials, tasks and requirements. Termination: IDmap may terminate this Agreement or withdraw from its engagements under this agreement should you fail to supply IDmap with exact personal details, forgery or plagiarism in submitted assignments or should You perform any other material breach of this Agreement. You hereby state that You shall perform all the obligations and requirements specified in the eLearning System of IDmap by Yourself and with no assistance by anyone apart from IDmap’s staff. IDmap may also terminate this Agreement in case of Force Majeure.
- Copyright: IDmap hereby states it owns, holds title to, created or licensed all the applicable learning packages (Hereinafter: “Materials”). You may not disclose, transmit, republish, license, sell or otherwise use Materials for any reason apart from performing your assignments required under this Agreement. However, You are allowed to publish in part or in full the Thesis works, final projects, or course works written by the supervision of the IDmap academic personal. Should you choose to publish such works; You are obliged to state the following details on the front page of your work: The Institute of Identity Research (IDmap), name of the Course, name of the Learning program, Date, name of Professor/Supervisor. Publishing any material without credit to IDmap shall IDmap shall be deemed as copyright infringement and as a material breach of this agreement.
- Compensation: For its services under this Agreement, You agree to compensate IDmap with rates specified in enrollment pages. You may pay using credit cards, PayPal or, money transfer. Upon payment, the electronic system will provide You with a password to access the system once your payment had been concluded. In case of failure in the payment due to any reason not beyond Your control, You will be not allowed to redeem any former payment. In case your payment is divided to several installments as in case of Diploma Studies, and you fail to provide the payment or any part of it, IDmap will not provide you with the final certificate and you will have no right to redeem any of your payments made.
- Refund Policy: IDmap allows for the refund of any product: within 3 calendar days from the date of purchase at the rate of 95% of purchase price if the “Start course” button was not clicked and course/program was not started. After 3 days of paid registration or clicking on Start course button whatever comes first, no refund will be possible.
- Future versions: IDmap does not guarantee that future versions of this Agreement shall include the same rights, duties and costs. However, the valid version of this Agreement covering Your relationship with IDmap is the one you are signed at the date of purchase.
- Diploma, Evaluation and Freedom: By entering into this Agreement you explicitly express your will to be evaluated by IDmap’s academic and teaching personal. You hereby agree to any evaluation and/or decisions regarding your Learning Evaluation and Process made by the Professor of the Learning program you register at. In case of disagreement with the decision, you can apply to the Professor of your course and higher Academic Authorities of IDmap with the requirement to reconsider the decision and evaluation made. However, you should be aware that the final resolution regarding your Learning process and evaluations of your work can be made only by the Professor of the course you are assigned at.
- At the end of the Learning Program you will receive the final Course or a Diploma Certificate, which can, but not must, state your grade, according to the Course’s policy. Should You wish that Your final certificate will not include any grade, you should specify it within 14 days following Your receipt of confirmation for Your eligibility. However, you will be not granted the Final Certificate in case you had been disjoined from the program in case of failure of payment, fail of the fulfillment of academic requirements or breach of IDmap’s copyright or property rights. You shall have the right to appeal to the higher authority of IDmap regarding disagreement with the decisions made regarding your Learning process. You are allowed to receive comprehensive explanation regarding the decision made regarding the evaluation of your works or exams.
- Warranty, Disclaimer: You hereby disclaim IDmap from any claim, suit or liability regarding computer and software flaws. IDmap shall, up to the maximum extent allowed by law, not bear any liability whatsoever to any damage, bad instructions, failure to teach, incompetence of staff and or any action which may cause any damage. You shall be responsible to pay for Your computer hardware, operating system and internet connection by yourself. THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY IDmap ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND IDmap EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL IDmap BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE PRODUCTS.
- General Disclaimer: IDmap does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded, or accessed from any of the services contained on this Web site, nor the quality of any products, information, or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk. IDmap reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Materials.
- Copyright: International copyright laws protect everything displayed, read, or purchased on our website. You may not reproduce this website or parts thereof, including any learning materials using any electronic or photo technical means whatsoever or to distribute and/or sell these to third parties without IDmap’s prior written consent. IDmap may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate Your access/accounts should you infringe intellectual property rights. IDmap respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. You acknowledge that Institute of Identity research is a registered trademark of IDmap and may not use it with affiliation to any project without IDmap’s prior written consent.
- Some software products and online services marketed by IDmap and its distributors/partners contain proprietary software components of 3rd parties. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be solely governed by the Israeli law. Any claim arising from is shall solely be disputed in the competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Entire Agreement, Amendment: This Agreement, bound by the Laws of the State of Israel, specifies the entire understanding between Parties and may only be amended in writing and by both Parties. No failure to exercise any right under this Agreement may be constructed as amendment, either implied or direct.
Here and after referred to as “IDmap”
2008-2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Area of Implementation:
Conclusion of Contract and Withdrawal:
Conditions, terms and criteria for enroll of the students to the online programs are set uniquely on the Internet site of IDmap. IDmap has the right to withdraw from the contract unilaterally in cases of errors in personal details supplied by customers, forged use of its services, unforeseen technical problems or natural disasters. Customers have no power of cancellation of services transmitted online (e.g. learning package course or subscription) or received by mail (e.g. learning CDs or other physical materials).
Authenticity of materials:
IDmap professional team had created all IDmap learning packages. It, therefore, illegal to re-sell or operate by any commercial reason with any products (course materials) and services provided by IDmap to its customers, if no signed contract has been concluded. IDmap reserves the right to take any appropriate legal action against this violation of these terms.
Learning tuition for IDmap courses is due in accordance with the conditions of the learning agreement stated on the invoice set forth to the customer. Customers may pay using credit cards, money transfer, or check, if applicable to program chosen. The fees of the distance learning programs, if paid separately from tuition, are not refundable. Customers who have been excluded from the program/courses due to overdue tuition payment or those whose course assessments does not meet minimum requirements, are not entitled to receive any refund on the tuition fees paid. Customers who decide to exit a course prior to the completion of the course are not entitled to receive a refund of their paid tuition fees.
IDmap Internet site operates on WPLMS commercial theme for learning institutions. IDmap hereby disclaims all charges regarding fails in the theme application which were result of VibeThemes products failures. Please read the VibeThemes info.
Refunds and Compensations:
The customers have no right to refund the tuition and fees paid except in case of sudden serious illness. The claim will be followed by medical and insurance documentation. In any case, the final decision of acceptance of the claim remains in the authority of the IDmap administration. Compensation claims of the customers should be documented, legally determined and recognized by IDmap.
Provision of Service:
IDmap is legally obliged to fulfill its obligations (for example confer a certificate) if the customer followed all terms and conditions of this agreement. In any case the services and the products supplied to the customer shall always remain the property of IDmap and are forbidden to any commercial use whatsoever.
Warranty for Defects and Liability:
If the service/product sold by IDmap is defective within IDmap’s liability, IDmap has the right to choose to either correct this defect or to issue a replacement. If IDmap is not willing or able to correct a recognized defect or to issue a replacement for a recognized defect, or if IDmap is responsible for undue delay in correcting or replacing a defective service or product, or if correction or replacement fails for any other reason, the customer has the right to choose to either cancel the contract or to demand an appropriate reduction in price. Any further claims on the part of the customer – for whichever legal reasons – are precluded insofar as they are not the result of the stipulations set forth herein. IDmap therefore assumes no liability for defects that occur on products or services other than those sold, customers’ hardware and software equipment, or any health damage.
Trademark IDmap is a trademark under the ownership of Institute for Identity research.
Some software products and online services marketed by IDmap and its distributors/partners contain proprietary software components of other software vendors. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Data contained in this document serves informational purposes only. National product specifications may vary. These materials are subject to change without notice. These materials are provided by IDmap and its affiliates (“IDmap Group”) for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind, and IDmap Group shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the materials. The only warranties for IDmap Group products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction:
Israeli law is applicable for all product and services provided by IDmap with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Place of jurisdiction is Tel Aviv in Israel. For product and services provided by third parties the laws of the corresponding country is applicable.
General Disclaimer: IDmap does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements (collectively, the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded, or accessed from any of the services contained on this Web site (the “Service”), nor the quality of any products, information, or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the Service (the “Products”). You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk. IDmap reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Materials. THE SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY IDmap ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND IDmap EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL IDmap BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS, AND THE PRODUCTS. IDmap encourages you to exercise discretion while browsing the Internet using this site. IDmap makes no representations concerning any endeavor to review the content of sites linked to this site or any of the Materials, and so IDmap is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in sites listed in the directory or in the Materials. IDmap respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others, and we ask our users and customers to do the same. IDmap may, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of users and customers that infringe or otherwise violate such rights of others.
This legal document explains how us – IDmap – collect and treat the data collected on the user though our website. The entire document currently act in full compliance with the following regulations (collectively named as ‘the Acts’):
General Data Protection Regulation by EU, also known as EU 2016/679 or simply as GDPR.
Data Protection Act by US.
Data Protection Act (c 12) by UK.
Privacy Act by Canada.
Privacy Act 1988 by Australia.
Data Collected: IDmap collects data about user’s and users’ activity including aggregated non-personal information, payment information, personal information, behavioral information and click-stream information. Company also retains certain information regarding transactions and purchases made via Platform. We declare collection of data on our site which is stored by 3rd parties, for example: Google etc. Since we do not collect the cookies but just allow collection on our site, it’s visitors responsibility to disconnect cookies collection using this link.
Data not collected: IDmap is working with accordance to international regulation and EU standards of privacy and therefore shall never retain or request and information regarding ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union or political party membership, personal health, personal sexual preferences or personal sex life (this set of information is also called ‘sensitive information’). IDmap shall never retain or request data regarding user passwords or exact geographical location. You should report the privacy officer at IDmap should you encounter any person or electronic service claiming to receive such information immediately.
No Duty To Retain Data: IDmap may remove any data at any time and from time to time, according to policies set.
Personal Data: IDmap retains information regarding user behavior and click-stream which may be mined or processed in order to generate non-personally identifiable user profiles or to profile a specific user under a specific non-personally identifiable user profile. IDmap also retains your performance in courses, participation in class, and your submissions. IDmap will NOT retain your credit card data; those are kept by external services (for example PayPal) or your credit card information. IDmap will keep some payment data regarding amount of a transaction.
Non-personal Data: IDmap logs non-personal information including, but not only, identifying the computer you are browsing from, your IP address, your session time and your visiting time to each webpage.
Erase of data: Your account may be terminated at any time, according to your request. At Termination, IDmap shall remove all personally identifiable data not required to retain according to law or accounting purposes. IDmap shall never disclose Your personal identity to 3rd Parties and will never provide them with identifiable personal information without Your consent, any action on Your behalf, a court order or legal obligation. When You make purchases or physical transactions relating to Platform, we may disclose personally identifiable information to the 3rd party which you transacted with.
How we use information: We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
Process your transactions;
Send you text messages and push notifications;
Find and prevent fraud; and
For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION: We may share the information we collect in various ways, including the following:
Service Providers. We may share information with third-party service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as helping to provide our Services, for promotional and/or marketing purposes, and to provide you with information relevant to you such as product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information.
Aggregate Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
DATA RETENTION: As requested by the GDPR, We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
ACCESS: As GDPR provides, you have the full right accessing to certain information associated with your Account sending as an email. If you terminate your Account, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion may remain stored on our servers and may remain accessible to the public.
To protect your privacy and security, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before updating or removing your information. The information you provide us may be archived or stored periodically by us according to backup processes conducted in the ordinary course of business for disaster recovery purposes. Your ability to access and correct your information may be temporarily limited where access and correction could: inhibit Hosting Center’s ability to comply with a legal obligation; inhibit Hosting Center’s ability to investigate, make or defend legal claims; result in disclosure of personal information about a third party; or result in breach of a contract or disclosure of trade secrets or other proprietary business information belonging to Hosting Center or a third party.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR): You have the following data protection rights:
If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing us.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us.
You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing us.
Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
YOUR CHOICES: You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes.