27 of NOVEMBER 2018
The seminar covers recent changes in technologies and methodologies of Cyber Security solutions for Smart Cities. Top-level International lectures show case examples of problems in Cyber Security and solutions to provide the participants with real-life tools to understand and manage Cyber Security risks in Smart Cities.
Hours: 6 hours of lectures and hands-on training exercises by Cyber Security professionals especially designed to address Smart City challenges
Venue: Shoken str. 18, Tel Aviv, Israel (public transportation available, map of the street https://goo.gl/Ys5wUU)
- Lectures include:
- Global overview of Cyber Security in Smart cities
- Challenges, solution and methodologies
- Professional solutions and technologies
- Regulation and Government in Smart Cities
- Cyber environment and echo-systems
The Seminar will host prominent International lectures and Israeli Government and Municipalities officials.
Language: Hebrew + English
- Government officials in the field of development programs and social innovation in urban environments, entrepreneurs, directors, project leaders, local governments, educators, transporters, infrastructure builders, constructors, environmental and health specialized.
- Startups that would like to incorporate social impact in urban areas.
- Professionals, researchers and professors related to the subjects of citizenship, government, education, transport, infrastructure, construction, environmental, health, legal operators, lawyers etc.
To request official invitation and for any of your questions:
By clicking on Add to CART you’ll be transferred to the online payment page. If you don’t have PAYPAL or credit/debit card, bank transfers are available:
For direct bank transfers:
IDmap Institute of Identity Research
IBIN: IL05 0109 3000 0003 7470 062